You’re getting married – it’s such an exciting time…planning the big day, choosing the dress and all the details in between. Choosing the right make-up to make you look and feel amazing should not be left to chance, but part of YOUR big day.
As a professional, qualified make-up artist, it is my job to make you look and feel your best on one of the biggest days of your life. My priority is to make you feel as comfortable and confident as possible. It starts with a full consultation to discuss your wishes and expectations to help provide beautiful make-up in the style you want. A skin analysis will ensure that the correct products are used based on your skin type for a long lasting flawless look.
what to expect
All bridal make-up will include a trial or practice run before your day to ensure that you are happy with the overall look. You may want to book this at the same time as your hair trial to ensure that you get the whole picture, but you can do whatever suits you.. it’s your time, so I can be flexible on how we work it. This trial is normally done during the day if possible, to ensure we take advantage of the flattering natural light.
The trial will normally take place at the beautylicious salon, in Horsham, but if you would like the trial done at your home or at a different location, that’s fine too, but please note, depending on location this may incur additional charges.
Once you are happy with your look, I will be available at a location of your choice at an agreed time (within a 15 mile radius of Horsham is included as part of the package). I am also happy to co-ordinate timings with your hairdresser and any other members of the bridal party – another thing not to worry about!
things to consider
Please consider the following to get the best out of your wedding day make-up:
- bring any colour schemes or images that you like to the consultation
- wear a white or light colour top at your trial
- take a note of any skincare routines that you have
- tell me any allergies or skin issues that need to be addressed
- your pictures are there to remind you of your special day – your make-up should reflect who you are
- in order to balance the lightness of the dress, your make-up will need to be a touch heavier and bolder than you would normally wear – don’t worry in the trial, you will look beautiful on and off camera.