For at least 24 hours after waxing please follow this aftercare advice:
- Avoid all heat treatments, including sunbathing, swimming, saunas, steam rooms and hot baths.
- Avoid swimming as the chlorine could irritate the skin.
- Do not use perfumed soap, body lotion, talcum powder or deodorant to the treated area.
- When you have a shower or bath, only use luke-warm water as the hot water could aggravate the treated area.
- Try to avoid touching the treated area.
- Wear loose fitting clothing as tight fitting clothes may stick to any residual wax and cause discomfort, or may irritate any sensitive skin.